CDA and ICT’s Anti-Encroachment Operation in the city

Islamabad, July 02, 2019 (PPI-OT): Capital Development Authority (CDA) and ICT administration are conducting operations against encroachments and illegal constructions all over the city in connection with ongoing anti-encroachment drive. In this connection during the operations conducted on Tuesday, near Jhugi Stop Bahara Kahu, teams of Enforcement Directorate demolished / removed 20 depots of construction material, nine (09) illegal block factories, 20 rooms, 15 water tanks and 45 jhugies in the area. During this operation 50 kanals of State land was got vacated from illegal occupants.

In the meanwhile, operation for levelling / demolishing of rubble of commercial and other buildings demolished during the operation against encroachments on the right of Kashmir Highway remain continued. During this operation, 70 % rubble of the demolished commercial buildings has been levelled while rubble of the remaining 30% building will be removed within next one or two days. Furthermore, notices have been served to 18 residential premises on the right of way of the Kashmir Highway.

For more information, contact:
Public Relations Directorate
Capital Development Authority (CDA)
Main Office, G-7/4, Islamabad
Tel: +92-51-9252614