Lahore, May 02, 2018 (PPI-OT): A meeting of the Pakistan Super League Governing Council was held here today at the National Cricket Academy with Chairman PCB Mr. Najam Aziz Sethi presiding over the meeting. All six team franchise owners congratulated PCB Chairman and Pakistan Cricket Board on the successful completion of the third edition of Pakistan Super League.
The members of the Governing Council reviewed various aspects of PSL 3 in great detail. It was unanimously decided to form committees comprising representatives of PCB and PSL franchises in order to monitor and oversee mutually agreed matters relating to the PSL going forward.
It was also decided that cricketing representatives of both sides would meet tomorrow to discuss matters related to the cricket affairs of both sides in order to complement each other’s game development programmes going forward.
The PSL Governing Council comprises the following members:
1. Mr. Najam Aziz Sethi, Chairman PCB and Chairman Governing Council
2. Mr. Subhan Ahmad, COO PCB
3. Mr. Badar Manzoor Khan, CFO PCB
4. Ms. Naila Bhatti, Project Director PSL
5. Mr. Sohaib Sheikh, Senior General Manager Marketing
6. Mr. Salman Naseer, General Manager Legal
7. Mr. Imran Ahmad Khan, Head of Player Acquisition and Management PSL
8. Mr. Ali Naqvi, Islamabad United
9. Mr. Javed Afridi, Peshawar Zalmi
10. Mr. Salman Iqbal, Karachi Kings
11. Mr. Nadeem Omar, Quetta Gladiators
12. Mr. Gohar Ijaz, Multan Sultans
13. Mr. Sameen Rana, Lahore Qalandars
For more information, contact:
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore 54600, Pakistan
Tel: +9242 571 7231 -4
Fax: +9242 571 1860